How Do I Enroll?
As an employee of the County of San Diego, there are retirement plans created specifically for you. The County and Nationwide® have worked with public sector employees for more than 30 years, so we know the kinds of questions you may have, including: How do I get started investing for my retirement?
Enolling in the County of San Diego Program only takes a few minutes. Here are a few things you’ll need to get started:
- Your Social Security number
- Your annual income
- Contribution amount
- Investment selections
- Read about your investment options.
- Your beneficiary names
Three ways to sign-up
For your convenience, we offer three ways for you to sign up for your 457(b) deferred compensation plan:
- Online – Get started right now with our online enrollment tool
- On the phone – Call us and we'll walk you through the enrollment process
- On paper – Visit our forms page to download and print the enrollment form
Get the help you need
Talk to one of our Retirement Specialists for more information.